Please write a reflective summary.
In your reflective summary, include the following details as well:
- What have you learned about the implementation process of your new program? What are some major roadblocks that you can come up against?
- How did you identify the agencies you need to include in your project and why are these agencies important for the implementation process?
- How did you decide on an evaluation process and what sources did you use?
- Complete this assignment in a double-spaced Microsoft Word document.
- It should be approximately 2 to 3 pages long not including the cover and reference pages.
- Cite sources using the APA format on a separate page.
In my last project, you completed the Literature Review section of my paper. This week, you will complete the Description of the Program section of your paper, and then submit the work that you have completed to date.
While you may only need to implement your program at the local level, understanding the state process will help you understand how you can take your policy another step forward and improve implementation of a specific program or solve a social issue. Explain the interaction of your state and local governments. Describe how significant policy issues get to the forefront of public opinion and subsequently on the radar screen of state legislatures.
You may use the Web sites provided in the Webliography or any other credible sites to collect data to understand the complexity of the issues that you are going to research. You can also collect useful information through South University online library resources, newspapers, journals, or any other print media. In addition, you can interview the local officials to gain more information on the topic.
Based on your research, complete the Description of the Program section of the paper that should include:
- Any local, state, or federal governmental agencies that need to be involved in your program
- Community involved
- Program goals/li>
- Method of program implementation
- Expectations of results
- Method of program evaluation
- Submit area of interest and scope, literature review, and description of the program in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document
- Remember to incorporate concepts and terminologies learned from your readings.
- Cite any sources using the APA format on a separate page.