|Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt Worksheet
SCI/163 Version 5
University of Phoenix Material
Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt Worksheet
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to University of Phoenix students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Log on to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then click on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the two ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC?
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under?
3. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
4. Where are resources and articles about good nutrition found on the LRC?
5. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC?
6. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading?
7. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery?
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging?
9. What are three Mental Health topics available on the LRC?
Copyright © 2013 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.