Final Project Grading Rubric
|Criteria||Points Possible||Points Earned|
|Paper Content & Organization
· Cover sheet, Abstract, Table of Contents, References, Grading Rubric, and correct file name are included.
· Annotated outline presented with appropriate headings and organizational clarity.
· Abstract included: clearly identified student’s relational style, hallmark purpose for life, and soul-care context; pre-determined care-seeker, relational style, presenting behavioral position and problem/issue.
· Introduction: clearly presented a rationale for project, overview of SBSPC strategy, its strengths & suitability for a specific soul-care context; and described design and objectives accomplished.
|Counseling Content & Organization
· All four phases of SBSPC strategy are identified with sufficient organizational clarity and logical flow in annotated outline format.
· Satisfactory presentation of SBSPC distinctive features and skills
· Major points are primarily supported from the readings with citations, good examples (pertinent personal or conceptual examples are acceptable), and thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, presenting clear rationales).
· Where appropriate, the paper integrates spiritual formation truths, insights, and techniques.
|Introduction/Conclusion Content & Research Expectations
· A clear & convincing “So what?” is presented.
· Presentations and handouts are utilized and cited.
· At least 2 citations per 5 required texts (10) and DISC assessment (2)
· Body of paper does not exceed 14 pages.
|Readability and current APA Guidelines
· Spelling and grammar are correct.
· Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.
· Annotations contain appropriately varied sentence structures, double-spaced, and typed in 12 pt Times New Roman font.
· In-text citations and references used appropriately and correctly.