Create a PowerPoint presentation of 16-18 slides for the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory-IV (MCMI-IV).
Address and include the following in your PowerPoint:
- A title, introduction, and conclusion slide
- What is the MCMI-IV and what does it measure?
- What are the legal and ethical requirements for a professional to administer, interpret, and/or report the results of an MCMI-IV?
- How would information gathered from the MCMI-IV assist in the intake and treatment planning process?
- Describe potential treatment strategies that would likely be incorporated into a treatment plan based on results from an MCMI-IV.
- Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 50 words.
- A reference slide with a minimum of four scholarly references in addition to the textbook.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style
Research Proposal Paper: Each student will be asked to design a social psychologicalstudy. (The study should not be carried out.) The paper describing the study should be written inAPA style and should contain: 1) a title page; 2) an abstract; 3) an introduction, or literature review (with at least three references),ending with an original hypothesis; 4) a method section (in which the design is explained); and 4) a reference section. The report should be at least six pages long. Do not use websites as citations. ***Please do NOT put any type of results.This is a proposal of what study you would do if you were allowed, not what you have done.Thus, the abstract and method section should be written in future tense. a. Students are strongly encouraged to take drafts of their reports to the Writing Tutors at Academic Services (see http://www.nova.edu/tutoring-testing/index.html). Because this is a college course, grammatically correct writing is expected. b. This paper needs to be an EXPERIMENT or CORRELATIONAL STUDY with a testable hypothesis. The paper should not be written about an observationalstudy. c. This paper needs to be inAPA style.You should have the American PsychologicalAssociation Publication Manualas your guide. You can also use some of the information on the APA style website at www.apastyle.org. d. Of course, students must not plagiarize in this paper. It is your responsibility to know what plagiarism is and avoid doing it; however, one quick tip is that whenever you read information from somewhere else, you need to give that author(s) credit, right at that point in the paper, so that the reader knows exactly where you got your information. Note: Papers are to be submitted prior to or on the DUE date. Papers submitted late will be subject to a penalty of one-third of a letter grade per day. No paper will be accepted after the last day of the semester. For papers, websites are NOT acceptable as sources. If you have websites as sources, you will be marked off. If your paper is not in APA style, you will be marked off.