1 Why is culture important to political scientists?
2. How is political science an interdisciplinary major?
3. How can politics be treated as a science?
4. Describe how modern liberalism differs from classical liberalism and explain how modern conservatism related to classical liberalism?
5. Explain how nationalism can be dangerous to a nation. Use both theoretical ideas and concrete examples to support your claims
6. Evaluate the “end of ideology” argument by considering the facts that fit and contradict this view on today’s world
7. What are the means by which power is institutionalized? What makes for good institutions? Provide examples from the United States and one other country
8. Identify the purposes of constitutions and explain why they are necessary
9. Describe how the principle of separation of powers is manifested in the U.S. Constitution and explain how this principle has evolved over time in the United States.
10. Bonus Question: What are the 10 Bill of Rights?
write at least 100 word on each question answers
You are attending an international journalist event and have been chosen to give a presentation of the roles of the media in influencing the government and its citizens.
Identify and describe the possible roles of the media in influencing the government and its citizens using specific descriptive examples.
Please create a PowerPoint presentation to assist you in your presentation.
As you complete your presentation, be sure to:
● Use speaker’s notes with in-text citations to expand upon the bullet point main ideas on your slides, making references to research and theory with citation.
● Proof your work
● Use visuals (pictures, narration, graphs, etc.) to compliment the text in your presentation and to reinforce your content.
●Do not just write a paper and copy chunks of it into each slide. Treat this as if you were going to give this presentation live.
Presentation Requirements (APA format)
Length: 8 substantive slides (excluding cover and references slides)
Title and introduction slide required
Font should not be smaller than size 16-point
Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
References slide (a minimum of 2 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson for each course outcome)