80. In what CPT code range is Surgical Pathology found?
81. The federal law that requires a patient’s written consent prior to disclosure of certain medical information by government agencies is called the
A. Health Care Amendment of 1976.
B. Privacy Act of 1974.
C. Health Information Law of 2002.
D. Medical Consent Act of 1965.
82. Data stored in a health care facility must
A. be organized in accordance with state standards for electronic data interchange.
B. adhere to OIG policies and procedures.
C. conform to the physician’s expectations for data storage.
D. comply with HIPAA rules and must be maintained securely.
83. Under HIPAA, health care facilities must
A. maintain a clean, safe working environment.
B. choose a privacy officer in accordance with HIPAA policies and procedures.
C. keep records of patients who refill prescriptions more than once within a three-month timeframe.
D. follow up with patients who repeatedly miss scheduled appointments for mandatory services.
84. What CPT code would be assigned for a colpocentesis?
85. A patient is prescribed a medication that narrows the blood vessels and raises her blood pressure. The medication is most likely a
86. If patients choose to obtain copies of their medical records, under the terms of HIPAA, providers can
A. complete employee paperwork.
B. charge a reasonable fee for providing copies of those records.
C. reschedule office visits to allow time to update medical records.
D. also fulfill requests for prescription data.
87. According to the CMS National Physician Fee Schedule, what is the conversion factor for basic life support mileage?
88. According to HIPAA, a patient’s information may be released for
A. determining premiums based on a patient’s past medical history.
B. paternity testing.
D. transferring electronic medical records to remote locations.
89. A patient comes to the clinic complaining of fever, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. The patient is diagnosed with salmonella meningitis. What ICD-10-CM code would be assigned?
90. Which of the following anatomical locations would contain the diaphysis?
91. A patient comes to the clinic complaining of nausea, vomiting, fever, dizziness, and intermittent confusion. The physician conducts a detailed history and examination and reviews the patient’s lab results. The patient is diagnosed with pyelonephritis and is scheduled for an ultrasound to review the state of the kidneys and other organs. What CPT and ICD-10-CM codes are assigned?
A. 76775-TC, N15
B. 71010-26, B12
C. 76775-26, N10
D. 73256-TC, M11
92. A female patient is diagnosed with breast cancer of the lower-inner quadrant of the right breast. The patient undergoes a modified radical mastectomy of the right breast in an attempt to circumvent the spread of the cancer to any secondary anatomical sites. The procedure was performed in three stages. In addition to the radical mastectomy, the physician also performed a right breast biopsy to treat the breast tumor in the lower-inner quadrant. What ICD-10-CM and CPT codes are assigned?
A. 15852-58, Z48.01
B. 19307-58-RT, 19101-59-RT, C50.311
C. 19307-RT, 19101-RT, C50.211
D. 11602, 15240, C50.312