Guide to question one:
1. Height: 68 inches; weight 134.5 kg
2. BP: 172/98, HR 88, RR 26 ———————————–BP indicates that the patient has hypertension
3. 3+ pitting edema bilateral feet and ankles—————– complications of End stage renal disease
4. Fasting blood glucose: 146 mg/dL—————————— indicates diabetes
5. Total cholesterol: 250 mg/dL————————————- indicates hyperlipidemia
6. Triglycerides: 312 mg/dL———————————- hyperlipidemia
7. HDL: 30 mg/Dl————————————————- hyperlipidemia
8. Serum creatinine 1.8 mg/dL—————————— one of the signs of end stage renal disease (ESRD)
9. BUN 32 mg/dl ——————————– signs of ESRD
Wilson is a 36-year-old migrant worker. He was admitted to the hospital with a cough, unintended weight loss, and night sweats. He is staying with 6 friends in a one-bedroom apartment near the strawberry field where he works. The ED physician suspects Tuberculosis (TB).
- What diagnostic testing will the Provider order to confirm a diagnosis of TB?
- What Isolation precautions do you expect to be put in place and why?
- Describe the recommended treatment regimen for TB, including the rationale for combination drug therapy.
- Identify the reason compliance with medication therapy is often a concern in the patient with TB.
- What should be done for Wilson’s 6 roommates?
- APA format in-text Citation and 3-4 References. please answer all questions.
- Pick two (2) issues of the Articles of Confederation and describe the main problems that the United States was faced with under the Federation government.
- Analyze two major debates (see textbook Section 7.4) by which the Constitution was created in the summer of 1787.
Then, address one (1) of the following to your initial post:
- Discuss the ratification process of the Constitution of 1787.
- How did ratification lead to the formation of America’s first two political parties, the Federalists and Anti-Federalist?
- What were the major differences between the Federalist and Anti-Federalist, and who were the best-known members of each party?
APA format for in-text citations and list of at least **2 references**