Wilson is a 36-year-old migrant worker. He was admitted to the hospital with a cough, unintended weight loss, and night sweats. He is staying with 6 friends in a one-bedroom apartment near the strawberry field where he works. The ED physician suspects Tuberculosis (TB).
- What diagnostic testing will the Provider order to confirm a diagnosis of TB?
- What Isolation precautions do you expect to be put in place and why?
- Describe the recommended treatment regimen for TB, including the rationale for combination drug therapy.
- Identify the reason compliance with medication therapy is often a concern in the patient with TB.
- What should be done for Wilson’s 6 roommates?
- APA format in-text Citation and 3-4 References. please answer all questions.
Pick two (2) issues of the Articles of Confederation and describe the main problems that the United States was faced with under the Federation government.
Analyze two major debates (see textbook Section 7.4) by which the Constitution was created in the summer of 1787.
Then, address one (1) of the following to your initial post:
Discuss the ratification process of the Constitution of 1787.
How did ratification lead to the formation of America’s first two political parties, the Federalists and Anti-Federalist?
What were the major differences between the Federalist and Anti-Federalist, and who were the best-known members of each party?
APA format for in-text citations and list of at least **2 references**