Lab Assignment: SS Disability Process PowerPoint
1. Using the SSDR website, (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. you are to prepare a 6-8 slide PowerPoint presentation outlining the steps in the disability process. You must include detailed speaker notes.
Name your presentation “SS Disability Process ”
Assignment: Elevator Speech
2. For the C3P Elevator Speech assignment, you will complete one of the following as directed by your instructor:
- Option 1: Perform an Internet search and identify one company where you would like to work. Then write a short profile of the company, including its main products, its competitors, and who manages the company. Next, list the qualities you think this employer is looking for in an employee.
- Option 2: Examine the company profiles of three employers in your local market (provided by your instructor). Reflect on the qualities these potential employers may be looking for in an employee. List qualities you already have and any you may need to work on.
- note: I am study to be medical billing and coding. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I have no experiment in this field.
The Nurse as Advocate Whether nurses are advocating for their patients, health care, and/or policies that improve people’s lives, the advocacy processes have commonalities that transcend the subject of their advocacy. There are also differences, although these differences may be more nuanced than obvious.
Tasks: Write a 5-page brief to answer the following questions. Be sure to use APA guidelines for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources. Read the following chapters from your course textbook:
•Taking Action: Nurse, Educator, and Legislator: My Journey to the Delaware Senate
•Taking Action: A Nurse in the Board Room Answer the below questions: •Describe what you believe to be the drivers for each of the individuals? What factors led them to become advocates?
•Discuss the challenges that each of them identified in their writings.
•Analyze these drivers and challenges and compare them with your own experience to date as an advocate. In what ways do you believe that you can expand your advocacy skills within the next five years?