Details: Explore the technology systems offered by Nanthealth,
Explore the technology systems offered by Nanthealth, a provider of “telehealth” and health management services via the following link:
Prepare a brief (8-10 slides) PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
1. Identify at least two technology innovations to connect patients, providers, and insurers across the care continuum.
2. Describe how the technologies work to provide patients and providers with data necessary for health care decision making.
3. Discuss how the real-time data encourages outcome-focused planning.
4. Predict what impact the technology will have on future health care delivery. Provide rationale and examples.
Presentations must include speakers’ notes on each slide, as well as references for the presentation. The slide count (10-12 slides) does not include the introduction and References slide(s).
In addition to your textbook, “The Interprofessional Health Care Team: Leadership and Development”. A minimum of FOUR academic references from credible sources are required for this assignment.
In addition to the topic study materials, use the chart you completed and questions you answered in the Topic 3 about “Case Study: Healing and Autonomy” as the basis for your responses in this assignment.
Answer the following questions about a patient’s spiritual needs in light of the Christian worldview.
- In 200-250 words, respond to the following: Should the physician allow Mike to continue making decisions that seem to him to be irrational and harmful to James, or would that mean a disrespect of a patient’s autonomy? Explain your rationale.
- In 400-500 words, respond to the following: How ought the Christian think about sickness and health? How should a Christian think about medical intervention? What should Mike as a Christian do? How should he reason about trusting God and treating James in relation to what is truly honoring the principles of beneficence and nonmaleficence in James’s care?
- In 200-250 words, respond to the following: How would a spiritual needs assessment help the physician assist Mike determine appropriate interventions for James and for his family or others involved in his care?
Remember to support your responses with the topic study materials.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following competencies:
BS Nursing (RN to BSN)
5.2: Assess for the spiritual needs and provide appropriate interventions for individuals, families, and groups.