16. A new patient is seen for a prescription refill. During the visit, the physician obtains a problem focused history, problem focused examination, and medical decision making is straightforward. What CPT code should be assigned for this service?
A. 99214 B. 99215 C. 99213 D. 99201
17. A 7-year-old child is brought to the clinic due to recurrent ear infections. The physician performs a bilateral tympanostomy under general anesthesia. What CPT code should be assigned?
A. 69436-50 B. 69536-50 C. 69426-50 D. 69736-50
18. Code 00906 is assigned for
A. an angioscopy. B. anesthesia for surgery performed on the bony pelvis. C. an osteotomy. D. anesthesia provided for a vulvectomy.
19. A 25-year-old patient receives a Hepatitis A vaccination. The vaccine is administered intramuscularly in the clinic. What CPT codes should be assigned?
A. 90632, 90471 B. 90541, 90489 C. 90637, 90472 D. 90672, 90451
20. A dark adaptation examination with interpretation and report is assigned to code
A. 92326. B. 92284. C. 92287. D. 92325.