10. A patient is seen for a psychiatric diagnostic evaluation. The physician obtains a complete history of the patient’s mental status and does a complete biological and psychosocial assessment along with a complete physical examination. The physician’s final diagnosis is recurrent episode of severe major depressive disorder, without any psychotic behavior involved. The patient also has a history of psychological trauma. What codes are assigned?
A. F33.2, Z91.49 B. F33.1, Z91.47 C. F34.2, Z91.49 D. F36.2, Z91.46
11. A 17-year-old patient is diagnosed with a severe form of nutritional anemia. What ICD-10-CM code should be assigned?
A. D45.9 B. D53.9 C. D74.9 D. D65.9
12. A 32-year-old patient receives anesthesia for spinal surgery. The anesthesia is complicated by utilization of controlled hypotension. What add-on anesthesia code would be assigned?
A. 99174 B. 92117 C. 99100 D. 99135
13. Nursing facility discharge day management of 19.5 minutes would be assigned to code
A. 99317. B. 99319. C. 99316. D. 99315.
14. A patient is admitted to the hospital for leukemia. She has a comprehensive history, comprehensive examination, and medical decision making of high complexity. What CPT code should be assigned?
A. 99202 B. 99223 C. 99213 D. 99251
15. A service that is rarely provided, unusual, variable, or new may require a
A. physician’s authorization. B. patient’s authorization. C. staged or related procedure. D. special report.