Imagine you are a Program Manager or Technical Analyst, working for the World Health Organization (WHO) or Non-governmental Organization (NGO). You have been asked to put together a PowerPoint presentation of 8-10 slides, not including title or reference slides, about what you learned at the recent World Health Summit. Each slide with content should also include 150-200 word Speaker Notes. Be sure to include the following information in your presentation:
- Explain your job duties.
- Describe the history and development of the Global Health Data Exchange (GHDx), and explain why it was formed.
- Include the types of services it provides around the world.
- Explain how the WHO, GHDx, and the World Health Summit are involved in world health, including information about how new technology is provided for foreign countries.
- Provide and describe the types of health care technology available in foreign countries. This can include low-income, middle-income, and high-income economies.
- Select 5 of the best health care organizations in the world, and summarize the services they provide. Explain why these are considered the best health care organizations in the world.
- In a table, outline significant differences among 4 nations offering the best health care as compared to those that provide low-quality health care.
Be sure to support your information by citing at least 2 scholarly references using APA format.
As you learn more about the health care industry, you will find that it is a highly collaborative environment. All systems within health care must collaborate and communicate effectively to serve their consumers.
Note: It is important to complete this assignment prior to working on the Importance of Communication: Part 2.
Read the scenario provided.
Write a 350- to 525-word paper that discusses the principles of communication presented in the scenario.
Describe verbal and nonverbal cues from the scenario.
Based on the description of each group member, speculate as to how well this group will collaborate.
How can verbal and nonverbal communication be perceived as defensive?
How can this affect relationships in the work place?
Submit your assignment to the University of Phoenix Center for Writing Excellence plagiarism checker Turnitin® and WritePoint® powered by Grammarly®.
Include the report from Turnitin® and from WritePoint® with your assignment.
Note: Follow the Turnitin® and WritePoint® tutorials to learn how to open, save, and submit the reports with your assignment.
Cite at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.