Initial data screening activities and report your output.
Directions- Perform the following tasks to complete this assignment:
· Conduct necessary analyses using SPSS so you can answer the questions listed in the exercise.
· Submit your responses to the exercise questions as a Word document.
· Submit the SPSS Output files showing the analyses you performed in SPSS to compute the answers for related questions. (Note: You will need to copy the SPSS file to a Word doc for submission.)
GAF, Consumer Satisfaction, and Type of Clinical Agency (Public or Private)
This study was conducted to assess if there are differences between GAF and consumer satisfaction between public or private clinical agencies.
Use the SPSS data file to answer the following questions:
1. Identify the independent variable. Identify the dependent variable(s).
2. Are there any missing values for any of the variables? If there are, what do you recommend doing to address this issue?
3. Were there any outliers in this data set? If outliers are present, what is your recommendation?
4. Check the independent and dependent variables for statistical assumptions violations. If there are violations, what do you recommend?
5. Write a sample result section, discussing your data screening activity.