Chapter 2 Practice
Work must be submitted as a Word or PDF document. To show work, take a clear photo of your work, copy and paste it into the Word document prior to submission. Any other submission will not be graded.
For 1-21: Below are the numbers of time respondents reported shoplifting in the past. Fill in the table below with the frequencies and percents for each category
22. What does N equal? _______
23. What is the level of measurement? _______
Of 75 convicted criminals, 22 were sentenced for burglary, 34 were sentenced for armed robbery, and 19 were sentenced for theft (3 points). Show work for #58-60
24. What proportion of the criminals was sentenced for burglary?
25. What percentage of the criminals was not sentenced for armed robbery?
26. What percentage of the criminals was sentenced for theft?
Given the following frequency distribution
27. What is the cumulative frequency of score 18? Show work.
28. What is the cumulative percentage of score 18? Show work.