Under what elasticity conditions would the following be true?
“Increasing the minimum wage will result in a decrease in employment for workers who now earn less than the new minimum wage.”
The market for gasoline has changed in a couple significant ways over the last few years: new technologies have decreased the costs associated with producing gasoline, and automobiles are becoming more fuel efficient. Describe how these changes affect the supply of and demand for gasoline. What is the overall effect on equilibrium price?
The answers need to be at least 125 words a piece
CJ490: Research Methods in Criminal Justice
Unit 10 Worksheet
Using the DeFronzo research study, break down the study into its corresponding research components. Answer each the following six questions below based on each separate research component. You answers should be 200-350 words each. Cite your work using APA as needed. Provide your full source references at the end of worksheet.
1. Identify the research purpose of this study. What is the central research question being addressed?
2. Identify the independent variable(s). Identify the dependent variable(s). Identify any additional control variable(s).
3. Identify the general population of subjects being used. Based on this population, what sampling strategy did DeFronzo employ? Identify the sampling technique and describe the resulting sample of subjects (people, places, or things) analyzed in the study.
4. Identify the research design used. Explain why this particular design was utilized in comparison to other possible designs.
5. Identify the data collection methods used in this study to measure the variables.
6. Assess the validity and reliability of this research study based on the research components.