Resource: Assignment Grading Guide
The CIO of the organization you chose read your letter and would like to meet with you to discuss the legal, ethical, and privacy issues governing the cyber domain and directly impacting the organization.
Research the legal, ethical, and privacy issues as they relate to your chosen organization and the broader cyber domain.
Using Microsoft® PowerPoint®, prepare a 12- to 14-slide, media-rich presentation for the CIO that includes the following:
- Title slide
- At least 2 fundamental U.S. laws that impact the organization and the cyber domain
- At least 3 compliance laws and regulations governing the cyber domain and impacting the organization
- At least 4 organizational security issues
- At least 3 security technologies used to comply with laws and that support ethics in information security for the organization
In a well-written paper, write a response to three of the following five questions:
1. What are the common tools used to protect against a DoS (Denial of Service) or DDoS (Distributed Denial-of-Service) attack?
2. What is malware and how does it spread?
3. What is a Buffer-Overflow attack?
4. How does a SQL injection attack take place?
5. What are some of the tools that a hacker can use to crack passwords?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be 2-3 pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Suppose that while trying to access a collection of short videos on some website, you see a pop-up window stating that you need to install this custom codec in order to view the videos. What threat might this pose to your computer system if you approve this installation request? Support your answers by surveying various malware and how they affect systems and users.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
· Paper length: 2-3 pages
· Include an illustrative table, graphic, or other diagram that can be created or included from properly cited external references