Listen this podcast: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12577727
From that podcast answer these questions:
This is not the first instance of cemetery squatter settlements mentioned throughout the semester. In fact, this is also an issue in over-crowded places like Cairo, Egypt. Are cemeteries a viable place for the urban poor to live? Are there, if any, risks associated with allowing squatter settlements to seep into the most unlikely of urban places? If Manila disrupts this squatter settlement, what are possibilities that these residents will ever achieve the quality of life they appreciate in the North Cemetery?
Discussion Board Forum Interaction 4
The Impact of the Gospel
In the final forum interactions, you will further previous discussions by considering the impact the gospel has in shaping a Christian’s interaction with his/her culture.
- How does a fuller view of the implications of the gospel affect how you live out your life?
- How can you more effectively communicate the gospel as something that is not just about a point in time (i.e. a prayer for salvation), but also a life that is lived that reflects the gospel?
You must contribute to the discussion in at least 2 posts of between 200–300 words each.
- Choose one (1) of the following to discuss:
- Identify two (2) specific concepts you learned in the course that surprised or intrigued you, and explain why.
- Write three or four (3-4) sentences about your cultural event experience for Assignment 3
Week 11 Discussion Question Template
“Reflection” Please respond to the following:
· Choose one (1) of the following to discuss:
o 1. Identify two (2) specific concepts you learned in the course that surprised or intrigued you, and explain why.
o 2. Write three or four (3-4) sentences about your cultural event experience for Assignment 3