TERRELL GOVT 2305
Please answer each question in complete sentences. Each answer should follow the paragraph instruction within parenthesis. Papers containing both skipped questions and answers that do not adhere to the correct paragraph requirement will receive a grade of 0.
1) What president faces removal from office in 2020? What are the charges against him? (1 paragraph minimum)
2) Which political party is the majority in the house and senate receptively? (1 paragraph minimum)
3) What form of government allows the ‘people’ freedom to remove a political official from office? Was the inclusion of impeachment within the constitution by Americas Founding Fathers? intentional (1 paragraph minimum)
4) What three questions posed to senate leaders within this news conference intrigued you the most? (1 paragraph minimum)
5). What impact do you believe this impeachment process may have on American government? (1 paragraph minimum)
Visit the U.S. government recall Web site www.recalls.gov (Links to an external site.), select a product recall event from the past three years, and answer the following questions:
- What information would you consider to be evidence of an ethical transgression in this product recall?
- Other than recalling the product, what other actions did the company take to address the situation?
- What steps would you suggest that the company should have taken to restore that reputation?
1. Using three different industries, provide three examples of physical security dangers faced by SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) network systems.
2. After reviewing Presidential Policy Directive 21 (PPD-21), discuss a national policy to strengthen and maintain secure, functioning, and resilient critical infrastructure. What is resilient infrastructure? Provide two examples of how this concept protects people and property.