· What Disease or Illness are you predisposed or do you think will cause your death someday?
· What Risks do you take or Risk factors are you concerned with?
· With your knowledge of your Risks to disease or illness, How could you change?
|· Do you drink tap water or bottled water? How much?
· Do you know what’s in it?
· Do you feel it’s safe to drink? Why?
· When you flush the toilet do you know where the wastewater goes?
· Have you ever had foodborne illness? What do you think caused it?
· Of the foodborne pathogens what is the most common and why?
· What are the most contributing factors causing foodborne illness?
· Why is air pollution a health threat? How is it measured?
· Why is global warming so controversial? What is causing it?
· What is acid deposition? How is it damaging?
|· What disaster is the most likely to occur in your life?
· Why is disaster planning important?
· What are the immediate actions necessary during a disaster?