Choose from one of the following environmental topics that is an issue in your area.
- Sustainable Urban Planning (South Eastern Rural Area)
Create a 10-15 slide PowerPoint Presentation. The presentation should provide a detailed description of a sustainability plan for your selected environmental issue. Include the following:
- Introduce your choice. Explain why this issue is important for humans, wildlife and the environment.
- Detailed description of the problem. Present specific details about your selection. This might include a specific habitat, ocean, species, forest, agricultural method, or energy source.
- What are the social, economic, and environmental perspectives regarding your choice?
- Explain how unsustainable human consumption has caused the problem. Describe the effects the problem is creating for people, wildlife, and the environment.
- Present a plan or approach that is currently being used to address this problem, or a similar problem. Is the current strategy effective. Why or why not?
- Your plan to reach sustainability. Consider the sustainability plans presented in the assigned reading, videos and the Gamescape Episodes.
- Explain how your plan includes social, economic, and environmental perspectives.
- Identify the stakeholders in your plan (local community residents, businesses, governmental agencies, non-profit organizations,etc.). What is the role of each of these groups in ensuring that the paln is successful?
- Close by reviewing your plan and explain why you think it will be more successful than current actions.
Include speaker notes for each slide totaling 7500-1050 words total
Include supporting visuals, such as photos, diagrams, and/or graphs.
Include at least four outside sources. Two of the sources must be academic journal articles from the University’s library.
Must be completed in APA format, relate to information covered in all five attached gamescapes as well as the text book chapters also attached.