Use the textbook for credit INTERPERSONAL CONFLICT, NINTH EDITION and I have attach case study
Using the course materials and the Unit case study Eye to Eye, write a response paper between 700-900 words. Assess the conflict in the case study using the systems theory approach. Specifically, choose any three questions from either the Wilmot-Hocker Conflict Assessment Guide or The Difficult Conversations Guide that appear to apply to the case study, “Eye to Eye,” for this unit.
For example, from the Conflict Assessment Guide (recommended), you might discuss the I. Nature of the Conflict, IV. Power, and V. Styles.
From the Difficult Conversations Guide, you might put yourself into the case study and discuss I. What happened – my story, IV. The Feelings Conversation – the other’s story, and V. The Identity Conversation.
- The paper must adhere to APA guidelines for citing references.
- Include a cover page.
- Include an introduction with a summary of the case study, and identify which conflict assessment guide and the specific questions will be used to assess the conflict.
- Use three questions from either the Conflict Assessment Guide or The Difficult Conversations Guide to assess the conflict in the case.
- Include specific examples from the case study and the textbook to support your analysis.
- Include at least three in-text citations from the case study or the text material.
- Length of the paper should be 700-900 words.