nclude the following:
- An IPv4 table that includes the Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) notation, subnets, and number of hosts used at each site/subnet
- An IPv6 scheme to integrate the two sites
- Selected IP routing protocol(s) and your rationale for either maintaining or changing West Consulting’s current protocol
- Summary of how your routing protocol recommendations address network convergence and maximize performance
You will be making a digital rolodex using a doubly linked list. Your program will have the following criteria:
1. Each node in the list will contain the following information about the person:
2. When the program opens it will read contact information from a text file and create a doubly linked list with the information.
3. The user will be able to:
o search for and display specific user by any piece of information. Exact matches only is fine. Should be able to navigate through a list if there are multiple results. thus, you probably want to sort first.
o add a contact to the rolodex
o delete a user from the rolodex
o sort the rolodex by any piece of information and navigate through it, displaying one contact at a time. (they will need to be able to exit this navigation mode)
o quit the program.
4. Upon quitting, all contact information should be written back to the text file.