Case Study 3: Design Scenario – C
Due Week 9 and worth 60 points
Read the Design Scenario, Klamath Paper Products case study found in Chapter 11 of the textbook.
Research a Metro Ethernet service that is offered by a vendor in your country (or another country if your country doesn’t have Metro Ethernet).
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Describe the service in technical terms. Make sure to include security and pricing information. Note: You may need to contact the provider to obtain this information.
- Describe security offered by the vendor.
- Describe pricing information for the service.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe optimal network design for critical business applications to include effective use of bandwidth and satisfying Quality of Service (QoS) requirements.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in network architecture and analysis.
- Write clearly and concisely about network architecture and analysis using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.