20. Evan is creating a worksheet and needs to copy information in cells A2:A13 into cells B2:B13. Which of the following is the easiest process for Evan to copy cells A2:A13 and place their information into B2:B13?
A. Highlight cells A2:A13, click on the Home tab, then in the Edit group, choose Copy, select cells B2:B13, and then click Paste.
B. Highlight cells A2:A13, click on the Format tab, choose Duplicate, select cells B2:B13, and click Enter.
C. Highlight cells A2:A13, right-click, choose Copy, select cells B2:B13, right-click, and then click Paste.
D. Highlight cells A2:A13, right-click, choose Cut, select cells B2:B13, right-click, and then click Paste.
1. To insert a new slide, which tab option should you select?
2. A _______ is a set of commands.
3. Which view should you use if you want to look only at the text of the slides?
A. Reading View
B. Slide Sorter
C. Normal View
D. Outline View
4. When planning a presentation, there are several factors you need to consider. Which of the following is one factor you should consider when initially planning your presentation?
A. Location of audience
B. Type of font
C. Saving your work
D. Title placeholder
5. After carefully constructing and double-checking all of your slides, you’re ready to preview your presentation. You’re on the fourth slide, but you need to see the whole presentation as one unbroken flow. What button should you use to view the whole presentation without exiting your present slide?
A. Custom Slide Show
B. From Beginning
C. From Current Slide
D. Present Online
6. Cindy wants to merge two cells together. Which of the following best describes the process of merging two cells?
A. Highlight the two cells and click the Home tab. In the Drawing group, click the Merge Cells button.
B. Highlight the two cells and click the Design tab. In the Setup group, click the Merge Cells button.
C. Highlight the two cells, right-click, and choose Merge Cells.
D. Highlight the two cells and click the Home tab. In the Paragraph group, click the Merge Cells button.
7. Wendy works for a large corporation, and her supervisor has asked her to create an informative PowerPoint presentation for an all-employee meeting. To help create consistency on every slide, which of the following tools should Wendy use?
A. Title Master
B. Slide Master
C. Illustrations Group
D. Auto Layout
8. Using the same formatting elements and designs across slides in a presentation is important to develop what vital quality?
9. To create an identical version of a slide, you would click
B. Duplicate Slide.
C. Create Slide.
10. Abby wants to add a hyperlink to her presentation. Which of the following is the correct form for a link?
11. When you’re in the Normal view, what are the visible panes?
A. Text and Slide
B. Title and Slide
C. Placeholder and Subtitle
D. Slide and Thumbnails
12. Jane wants to add a chart to her presentation so she’ll click the Insert tab and in the Images group, she’ll click the Chart button. To add a chart to his presentation, Stevie will click the Insert tab and in the Illustrations group, he’ll click the Chart button. Who is/are correctly adding a chart?
A. Neither Jane nor Stevie
B. Stevie only
C. Both Jane and Stevie
D. Jane only
13. To distribute one or more presentations for use on another computer, which of the following features should you use?
A. Slide Show
B. Action Items
C. Package Presentation for CD
D. Scan a Presentation
14. Tracy inserted one of her favorite photos into a slide presentation. However, the picture is small and needs to be longer and wider. To make the picture larger, which of the following should she do?
A. Right-click on the object and click Size.
B. Click the Insert tab and in the Size group, click the Size drop-down arrow, and choose Size Object.
C. Select the object and use the size handles.
D. Double-click on the object and click Size.
15. Brian would like to automatically check the spelling in a presentation. To do this, he should select which of the following tabs?
16. Alan wants to find an image of a car he can use in a presentation. What button should he click in the Images group to run a search?
A. Internet Pictures
B. Clip Art
C. Online Images
17. Which of the following is an example of a transition effect available in PowerPoint?
A. Block Out
18. Which button would you use to insert a downloaded video clip on your computer into a slide?
A. Clip Art Video
B. Online Video
D. Video on My PC
19. Performing a spell check can be done by clicking Spelling in which group?
20. Sue needs to add a header and a footer to a presentation. Which process should she use to do this?
A. Click the Home tab, and in the Window group, choose Header and Footer.
B. Click the View tab, and in the Show/Hide group, choose Header and Footer.
C. Click the Insert tab, and in the Text group, choose Header and Footer.
D. Click the Home tab, and in the Insert group, choose Header and Footer.