You will be making a digital rolodex using a doubly linked list. Your program will have the following criteria:
1. Each node in the list will contain the following information about the person:
2. When the program opens it will read contact information from a text file and create a doubly linked list with the information.
3. The user will be able to:
o search for and display specific user by any piece of information. Exact matches only is fine. Should be able to navigate through a list if there are multiple results. thus, you probably want to sort first.
o add a contact to the rolodex
o delete a user from the rolodex
o sort the rolodex by any piece of information and navigate through it, displaying one contact at a time. (they will need to be able to exit this navigation mode)
o quit the program.
4. Upon quitting, all contact information should be written back to the text file.
Based on your learning team discussion this week, create a presentation that is 5 to 10 slides (with speaker notes) based on the following scenario.
You work for an organization with about 300 employees. You are in charge of tool selection and procurement for office software. You research options and come to a decision that you will recommend Office365™ rather than standard copies of Office 2013 for your organization. You must convince the organization’s leaders that this is the best option.
Cover all of the following topics:
- Differences in functionality & usability
- Features and updates
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Cloud storage options with Microsoft® OneDrive®