Need at-least 300 words per answer **********NO PLAGARISM**************
1. Please assume you have the absolute power to control the internet and its content. Please describe what you will do.
2. On the discussion forum, describe your expectations on finding law from anywhere in the world by use of the internet. Why is it important to have a uniform method of citation of that law?
3. Describe an instance where a government has taken some action the result of which is influence on commerce.
4. Please describe an instance of which you are aware in which an act of internet crime took place.
5. Please do an internet search and find out the results of the Erin Andrews invasion of privacy case that the Craig discusses in the assigned text. Write a commentary on your thoughts on the case.
6. Describe an instance of plagiarism or other use of another’s intellectual property with which you are familiar. Please give one argument condemning this conduct and one argument defending it.
7. Describe the reasons for having a totally anonymous means of accessing the internet. Please also discuss the dangers of that same internet.