Create a 9- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation addressing the following situation and requirements based on Topics 1 and 2 in the learning team discussion, making sure all points in the requirements section are covered.
Scenario: You have convinced your new employer to adopt Microsoft® Word and as a result, the company has purchased the Microsoft Office suite, which includes Microsoft®PowerPoint®. The organization would like to understand some of the benefits and functionalities of Microsoft® PowerPoint®, as well as how it can be used to increase productivity.
At minimum, address the following core content in your presentation:
- Provide an overview of the general functions and features within Microsoft®PowerPoint®.
- Provide specific examples of how Microsoft® PowerPoint® can be used to enhance productivity in the organization.
- Provide guidance on how one might use the online sharing and PowerPoint® Web App.
Create a 6- to 9-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (approximately 2 to 3 slides for each of the three issues and resolutions) that addresses Topic 3 as discussed in the learning team.
Include speaker notes or a voice recording for all slides. Simply submitting slides is not sufficient.
Choose one of the following to add to your presentation:
- Record your voice over the presentation, and submit the file just as if you were giving the presentation
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide with a transcript of what you would say