- The Instructor will assign ten (10) drug cards per week, in specific areas. Each card will be worth 1 point. You will not receive the points for the cards if they are not submitted within the week when due.
- Cards must be handwritten, legible, and on ruled index cards.
- All information required on the card must be completed or you will not receive the point for the card.
- The following information must be on the Drug Card for Each Drug:
- Generic and Trade /Brand Names ( American Only )
- Adverse reactions by all systems
- Safe dosage range
- 3 nursing implications
Minimum of 300 words with at least two peer review reference in 6th edition apa style.
Select a medication with a narrow therapeutic index requiring monitoring of levels. Discuss the monitoring of these levels, including how often and when to monitor, therapeutic range, toxicities seen at supratherapeutic levels, and risks of subtherapeutic levels. Discuss possible drug or food interactions that may affect your chosen medication’s level