You work for a consulting firm whose primary objective is to help businesses improve their strategic operations. Your firm recently was hired by a newspaper company named Hoosier Media Inc. The client’s print newspaper circulation and subscriptions have declined, resulting in 30% lower revenues over the last five years. Online ad revenues have increased but currently account for just 5% of the company’s revenue. You have been tasked with providing a comprehensive internal and external analysis to help the firm improve its business operations.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word analysis that includes the following:
- Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Discuss the primary internal organizational considerations.
- Discuss the primary external organization considerations.
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities the company faces based on your analysis.
Current Events Related to Strategic Management
Research and find 2-3 topics in current news/events
and be prepared to explain the event/news item and its relationship to
the material that we have covered in the course.
Review papers, magazines and news feeds
to bring potential items for the to discuss and decide on the
topics. You should then put together a slide on each item which
describes the event and demonstrates how it would impact strategic
management planning processes.
Must be in APA format