Prompt: Choose one part of the brain (medulla oblongata, pons, midbrain, thalamus, hypothalamus, epithalamus, cerebellum, or one of the cerebral lobes). Design a Facebook page for the region of the brain you have chosen. You Facebook page should include:
- Basic profile (name, relationship status, birthday, hometown)
- One school your brain part would have attended and one place your brain part would have worked
- Four other parts of the brain that your part would be friends with (and why)
- Two Facebook groups your brain part would join
- Two posts your part of the brain would make
· Length: 250-500 words
· You will need to use at least 3 reputable scientific references to support your post (not including your textbook). Reputable sources= peer reviewed scientific journal articles, accredited websites, or books. Google, Wikipedia, etc. are not acceptable sources.
Your information must be credible, accurate, and well supported by evidence. The best sources of information are the research journals and the books as well as webpages maintained by professional societies and organizations
Part 2: Responses (Worth up to 50 points)
Comment on at least 2 classmate’s discussion submissions.
· Each comment must be 150-200 words!
o Evaluate their post
o Offer questions or responses to what is said. Offer Research that backs or refutes a point being made (“Good Jobs”, or “I agree” are NOT allowed as your response!!). Your response should add to the body of knowledge in the class.
You can make these two responses Generic responses