Attached are the…The Assignment’s Rubric…and the Case Study Documentation to READ and COMPLETE the assignment…PLEASE RESEARCH THE DOCUMENTS….THEY PROVIDE INFORMATION NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT CORRECTLY AND PROPERLY
**Please do not rush the assignment….THERE IS plenty of time to Research, and properly complete the assignment** Please do not repeat the same wording just to meet the word count….***
Previously, you located and annotated resources for the next segment of a multi-year integrated case study that offers you the opportunity to apply the knowledge gained in the course to a real-world situation. In this assignment, you will read the case study with its supporting information, make business decisions related to the case, and suggest research needs that result from your interaction with the case.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to “DBA-835 Integrated Case Study” – Attached.
- Refer to the feedback provided by your instructor on your Topic 2 assignment – Provided
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. An abstract is not required.
- This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
Review the information in “DBA-835 Integrated Case Study.” This includes narrative information as well as financial and supporting documentation.
Consider the questions presented in the case study, and formulate decisions based on the information and documentation in the case study. Support your decisions with appropriate current (within the last three years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research including the instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment.
Write a paper (2,000-2,500 words) that addresses the case issues, expresses your decisions regarding the case questions, identifies the country selected for expansion, and integrates instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment. In your paper, include the following:
- A summary of the current environment as presented in the case. (Note: Information from the case study does not require a reference note or in-text citation.)
- A summary of the business issue, emphasizing the sustainability concerns, from the case. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding your summary of the sustainability issue.
- A differentiation between the leadership and management theories applicable to the case. (Benchmarks C1.4: Differentiate management/leadership theories in diverse business situations.)
- A review of at least two viable potential resolutions and the supporting research and analyses you presented in your Topic 2 assignment. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding the proposed resolutions.
- A research-based discussion of how technology might influence the selection of a resolution to the business case. (Benchmarks C 2.1: Assess the influence of technology on a business entity.)
- A research-based discussion of the management techniques necessary to enact each of the potential resolutions to the case given the regulatory environments of the country selected. (Benchmarks C 2.2: Analyze techniques for management in a regulatory environment.)
- A research-based discussion of the stakeholder perspectives that were considered in your selection of a resolution to the case. How did you sort through the pros and cons from each of these perspectives to reach a final decision? (Benchmarks C 2.5: Support the necessity of integrating stakeholder perspectives.)
- A research-based discussion of the factors that were considered in order to address the consultant’s prompting to consider a move to the conscious capitalism philosophy. Should Purple Cloud make this philosophical shift? Why or why not? (Benchmarks C 2.7: Propose methods to expand business perspective beyond profit.)
- A research-supported discussion of the ethical implications of each option and the extent to which these ethical implications are influenced by the mission, vision, and core values of Purple Cloud. (Benchmarks C2.6: Incorporate ethical considerations when recommending complex business decisions.)
- A research-supported suggested resolution chosen from the potential resolutions you described and a rationale for the chosen resolution. How does this influence the potential for sustainability? (Benchmarks C 2.3: Analyze the complexities inherent in a global integrated enterprise.)
- A research-based discussion of the level of ongoing innovation that will be required to carry out the chosen resolution. (Benchmarks C 2.4: Support the necessity of continual innovation.)
- A discussion of future research that you could conduct relative to these issues.