Produce a family tree for at least three generations of a famous family such as the Martin Luther King,Bushes, Clintons, or Barrymores, following these genetic traits:
A family genetic disorder (this is not required and should only be provided at one’s discretion)
Summarize the inheritance of sex-linked traits through meiosis and how it relates to genetics.
Create a 6- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation illustrating your findings and a 200 words summarizing the inheritance of sex-linked traits.The essay question for the week is found below:
Discuss in-depth the entire invasion-metastasis cascade. I want a comprehensive discussion about the steps in this cascade and mechanistically what happens as a cell progresses through the cascade.
Also please note for essay grading, those essays that will receive the higher grades will go above and beyond just simply regurgitating paragraphs from your text (which is a violation of Academic Integrity anyway). In your essays you need to convince me that you understand the material. I don’t take it for granted that you know certain topics.
Directions: Please provide detailed and elaborate responses to the following questions. Your responses should include examples from the reading assignments, if possible. For each question, your response must be at least 100 words in length and utilize APA guidelines.
1. Differentiate among the 5 body cavities. Describe what organs are contained in each cavity.
2. List the divisions of the spinal column and specify the number of bones contained in each division. Also, indicate the importance of each division in the total construction of the body.
3. Define a plane of the body and then identify the 3 types of planes. Differentiate among the 3 types of planes by pointing out significant attributes that distinguish it from the others.
4. Distinguish between x-ray imaging and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Research the differences by using the textbook as a starting point and searching online resources.
5. Why is it important to know the quadrants of the body?
6. What are the various components of a cell?