This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Select an endangered species and create a 15-slide PowerPoint that outlines the following:
- Explain the causes for the decline of this species; include statistics that demonstrate the decline of the species, when available.
- Explain how human activities may have affected the species.
- Provide information on current efforts by conservationist to preserve this endangered species. Include information on how conservationists are taking into account preserving the entire ecosystem of the endangered species.
- One slide should include a sample picture that could be used for a marketing campaign to save the endangered species.
- List a minimum of four peer reviewed references on the last slide according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- Include speaker notes throughout the presentation slides.
Note: Each student is to include their name in the notes section of the slides that they worked on.
While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using GCU documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.