For the assignment this week, you are considering the purchase of a new MRI machine for Bayside Memorial hospital. Think about what types of patients you will be seeing, what types of care you will provide, and the members of the team that you have assembled. Remember that the financial analysis provides much of the guidelines for all decision making in the purchase decision.
Using the chart of cash revenues and costs read and explain the results of the cash flow analysis. Describe incremental cash flow. Explain sunk costs, opportunity costs, strategic value and inflation effects. Then provide your decision on whether to make the purchase or not.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- The minimum page limit is 2 pages or 600 words.
- The maximum page limit is 4 pages or 1200 words.
- Information should be summarized in your own words with appropriate APA formatting and citation style of in-text citations in the body of the text to acknowledge the source(s) of information.
- Include at least one reference. The course textbook may count towards the reference requirement for this Assignment. All references will follow APA format.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
- Your submission should:
- include a cover sheet;
- be double-spaced;
- be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font;
- include correct citations
- be written in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors; and
- include correct references at the bottom of the last page.