You find that a small business loan in the amount of 50,000 is the amount you need to purchase the restaurant location. After researching banks to find the best interest rate, you find that banks for small businesses offer the best interest rate of 9% interest that compounds monthly for 7 years
Should use PMT etc.
- What is the monthly payment for this loan?
- Show the formula that you used and the values used for each variable to calculate the monthly payment.
- What is the unpaid balance of the loan at the end of the 1st year?
- Show the formula that you used and the values used for each variable to calculate the unpaid balance at the end of the 1st year.
- What is the unpaid balance at the end of the 6th year? Show the formula that you used and the values used for each variable to calculate the unpaid balance at the end of the 6th year.
The living organisms that exist upon the earth exhibit a wide array of physical, chemical, and behavioral variation. Each feature of an organism is an adaptation acquired by that species through evolution, which uniquely suits an organism to survival within a given set of environmental conditions.
Find an example of the weirdest, wildest, most bizarre or interesting species you can. Discuss those features that uniquely suit this organism to survival within a given set of environmental conditions. When considering the features of an organism, include its observable physical characteristics (which can be seen by the naked eye), as well as the molecular, metabolic, or chemical characteristics of the organism that can occur at the level of (or within) cells. You can draw examples from the textbook or search the Web for the organism of your choice. If you can find it on the web, include a link to a picture or description of your organism. My only requirement is, with the huge diversity of organisms available, I do not expect to see the same organism twice. Include links or references if appropriate.