Create a radio ad that promotes a healthy musculoskeletal system in old age. Address the risk factors for arthritis, osteoporosis, and injuries from falls. Incorporate prevention strategies, such as proper nutrition.
Select and complete one of the following assignments:
Option 1: Written Script
Option 2: Podcast
Write a 200- to 350-word script for a radio ad that promotes a healthy musculoskeletal system in old age. Address the risk factors for arthritis, osteoporosis, and injuries from falls. Incorporate prevention strategies, such as proper nutrition.
Include one reference other than Human Diseases: A Systemic Approach.
Format your script consistent with APA guidelines.
Exercise 1 – The Punnett Square
1. Write a hypothesis describing the phenotype of the germinating tobacco seeds. Include the
approximate number of seedlings and percentages that will have a dominant trait and
recessive trait out 50 seeds.
2. Create a Punnett square using Data Table 1, showing the possible F2 generation outcomes
from a cross between a heterozygous male and a heterozygous female for the germinating
tobacco seeds. The dominant allele is written as “G” for green and the recessive allele for
albino/yellow color is written as “g”.
- Choose one of the following diseases for your paper:
· Influenza (bird flu, swine flu, or general viral strain)
· Chickenpox or shingles
· Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
· Clostridium difficlie (C. diff)
· Hepatitis B
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper exploring aspects of the disease. Include the following information:
· Explain the inflammatory response.
· Describe the disease, how it is transmitted, and the environmental factors that may make someone vulnerable to it.
· Identify standard and alternative treatments.
· Describe the methods used to control the spread of the disease and the consequences of not controlling it.
· Identify community health promotion and wellness strategies to help prevent the disease.