Consider the following scenario: You have been asked to evaluate whether your organization’s current pay structure makes sense in view of what competing organizations are paying. In your initial post to the discussion, address the following:
- How would you determine what organizations to compare your organization with?
- From an internal perspective, what are the potential consequences of having a pay structure that is out of line relative to those of your competitors? Consider the impact of pay and incentives on employees’ motivation, engagement, and retention? Provide supportive examples.
- What recommendations would you provide to ensure improved motivation, engagement, retention, and competitive advantages in the marketplace?
ndividual Effort Only!
APA format is required. References should be listed immediately after the question that is being answered. Each question lists a minimum number of unique scholarly references; the textbook is considered one unique reference (per question) regardless of how many times it is used. All references should be from the years 2007 to present day.
Review the rubric that will be used to evaluate this paper. All work must be completed individually.
1. Describe some factors that contribute to the capacity of an emergency room, as measured by the number of patients served per day. Use at least two unique references. Length: 4-5 paragraphs.
2. What are the three steps in designing process layouts? Use at least two unique references. Length: 4-5 paragraphs.
3. What are the characteristics of self-managed teams? Use at least two unique references. Length: 4-5 paragraphs.
4. Describe advantages and disadvantages of periodic review systems. Use at least two unique references. Length: 4-5 paragraphs.