In the CSU Online Library, go to the ABI/Inform Collection database, and perform a publication search for “professional safety.” This should take you to a page where you can perform a search from within the publication itself. Perform an additional search within the publication using “return on investment” as a search term. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
Select an article that deals with considering return on investment when deciding upon the implementation of hazard controls.
Write a review of the article that includes the following items:
- a brief introduction to the article,
- a summary and analysis of the key points in the article,
- a discussion related to the concept of return on investment considerations for advocating the implementation of appropriate controls, and
- a summary of the article’s conclusions and your own opinions.
The assignment must be in APA format and at least two pages in length, not including title and reference pages.
The Module Assessment in Week 8 is a personality theory case study analysis that will be developed during Weeks 2 – 8. The Module Assessment is based on a case study found in your Learning Resources, “The Case of Mrs. C.”
This week you examined personality theories from the humanistic and existential theoretical orientation. Supported by the information you gathered in your Personality Theory Matrix, analyze the case of Mrs. C based on one theory from the humanistic or existential orientation. The case study analysis considers Mrs. C’s symptoms (including cultural considerations) and offers relevant assessments and interventions for her case. Additionally, it must be supported by scholarly materials from research of reputable sources.
- Review the Learning Resource, “The Case of Mrs. C.”
- Review the Personality Theory Matrix information about the humanistic and existential theoretical orientation and its corresponding theories.
Assignment (1 page)
Based on the information you gain from the personality case study, “The Case of Mrs. C,” complete the following case study analysis:
- Analyze Mrs. C’s symptoms, including cultural considerations, from the perspective of a key idea from a theorist that you identified from the humanistic or existential theoretical orientation.
- Offer suggestions for assessments and interventions to use with Mrs. C from the perspective of a key idea from a theorist that you identified from the humanistic or existential theoretical orientation.
Integrate Resources and scholarly materials from your own research in your analyses and provide citations and references in APA format. References should be combined in one list at the end of the document.
By Day 7
Submit your humanistic or existential case study analysis by Day 7.