This week’s journal article focus on the how positive team culture can correct the impact of lagging leadership creativity. Additionally, we discussed how digital transformation leaders in regard to artificial intelligence (AI). After reviewing the reading, please answer the following questions:
- What is your definition of AI? Please explain.
- What is your opinion of AI, is the technology currently available? Why or why not?
- Please note at least four AI technologies, explain if they are truly AI or something else. Thoroughly explain your answer.
- How is AI perceived as different in various industries and locations? Please explain.
Be sure to use the UC Library for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
· 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
· APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
· A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.
Think back to the topic you selected for the Week 4 Discussion. Consider how you might evaluate a program for this topic using qualitative field research methods. Use the following questions to guide your thinking:
What specific field techniques would you use to reach this population?
Would you identify yourself as a researcher?
What logistical issues would you need to consider?
The Assignment (2–3 pages)
Explain how you would evaluate a program for your selected topic using qualitative field research methods. Be specific and provide examples. Assume the proposed actions you suggested last week have taken place