course name : emerging threats and counter measures.
Web server auditing can go a long way in enforcing tighter security and ensuring business continuity. The power of log data is tremendous. Web server logs record valuable information pertaining to usage, errors, and other important security events. Using a specialized auditing tool can be extremely helpful during the audit of web servers. In your discussion this week, please discuss the methods of identifying weak web server configurations and how to mitigate them for a secure web server. Possible concepts to include are SSL certificates, HTTPS usage, attack surface, SQL injection, vulnerability migration, and least privilege. In at least one of your peer responses, provide an overview of how to audit the web server’s security and implement best practices.
400 words two refereces, and no plagiarism
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
Find a legal case where an ethical decision was made and write a 750- to 1,000-word analysis of the case. Address the following based on your chosen chase:
- Explain the importance of ethical decision-making for health care professionals.
- Summarize the evidence presented in the resolution of the legal case and the ethical decisions that were made.
- Explain how the application of evidence-based practice supports the ethical decision-making process.
- Describe your personal thoughts on the decisions that are specific to the legal case you chose.
- Explain what could have been done to prevent the ethical and legal issues from occurring in the first place.
Support the analysis with 2–3 scholarly resources.