Suppose you are a newly appointed CFO of your chosen health care organization. One of your first tasks is to conduct an internal financial analysis of the organization. Conduct a brief financial analysis and review of the chosen company’s financial statements for at least three (3) consecutive years. After conducting the analysis, interpret the data contained within the statements.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Based on your review of the financial statements, suggest a key insight about the financial health of the company. Speculate on the likely reaction to the financial statements from various stakeholder groups (employee, investors, shareholders). Provide support for your rationale.
- Identify the current industry trend that has the most significant impact on your chosen organization’s financial performance. Indicate the trend’s impact on the financial performance of the organization. As the CFO, suggest at least one (1) way that you might minimize the impact of the trend on the organization.
- As the CFO, suggest one (1) key strategy that you might use in order to improve the financial performance of the organization. Recommend an approach to implement the suggested strategy. Provide support for your recommendation.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Epidemiology is the study of epidemics. More specifically, it is the study of the occurrence and distribution of health problems. Using any of the epidemiological techniques outlined in this week’s chapters from the course text, address the questions for one of the case studies outlined below.
- Epidemiological Case #1: Gastroenteritis at a University in Texas
- Epidemiological Case #2: Norovirus in Vermont
There are two parts to this assignment:
Part I: Provide a brief statement of the investigative issue. Describe the epidemiological steps you would take by addressing the questions asked within the case study you select.
Part II: Address the questions noted at the end of your selected case study. Your paper should be at least four pages in length, but can exceed this depending on how much detail you provide on the epidemiological steps you take for your case. You should use at least one additional scholarly source in addition to the textbook. Format your paper and all citations according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.