Do some research on your own about an endangered species of your choice. It can be either a plant or an animal. Consider the biological, ethical, and economic aspects that have led to the endangerment as well as their role in protecting the species. be sure to address the following:
- In a short paragraph (5-7 sentences) describe the species that you chose to learn more about and describe the basic reasons for its endangerment.
- What characteristics make some species more vulnerable to extinction, while others seem to thrive despite changes in their surroundings?
- How do the extinctions of other creatures affect humans directly and indirectly?
- Why are decisions about recovery and preservation of these creatures so complicated?
- What, if any, ethical responsibilities do we have to other creatures on the planet?
- What sorts of trade-offs would you be willing to make in order to help protect an endangered species? Would you make the same trade-offs for all types of species including plants, insects, amphibians, etc., in addition to those we tend to be more fond of, like whales, tigers, and koala bears?
ead the case study titled “Missed Opportunities”, located in the online course shell.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Examine the pros and cons from the perspective of Crestview Hospital of the placement of its new billboard directly adjacent to Briarwood Medical Center. Interpret the reaction of customers and other community stakeholders to the billboard postings.
- Use competitive marketing entry strategies to suggest the action that Briarwood Hospital should undertake to counter the messages in the new Crestview Hospital Billboard postings.
- Recommend the marketing communication strategy or strategies that both Crestview and Briarwood Hospitals should employ. Justify why the Governing Board of both hospitals should take a proactive role in promoting and implementing effective marketing strategies.
- Assess the value of the various marketing research tool(s) that Briarwood and Crestview hospital could use to promote effective marketing communication strategies. Justify your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.