You are now in the final stage of the project plan development. All previous documentation should be combined into one document that will serve as the statement of work for the project. Your goal is to have the project approved by the executive team. The project plan should be very detailed, which is designed to accomplish the monumental task of implementation; however, the executive team is only interested in a 30-minute summation. Therefore, you also must create a compelling executive summary that is supported by your detail that convinces the executive team that they should move forward with your solution.
- Write a five to ten (5-10) page executive summary that provides a high-level technical overview of your project in which you:
- Describe the scope of the project and control measures.
- Describe the goals and objectives of the project.
- Include a high-level overview of all project deliverables.
- Give a detailed, realistically estimated cost analysis of the entire project, including human capital.
- Relate the value of the project plan solution to the competitive advantage that information technology will afford your organization.
- Recommend solution providers who can assist with development and implementation.
- Combine all previous documentation for Project Deliverables 1-5 in which you:Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Provide all aspects of the information technology implementation into the project plan.
- Revise the documentation based on feedback from the earlier evaluation of your deliverableCritics of utilization review frequently are concerned that many of those persons participating in a utilization review are in fact practicing medicine. Although UR is conducted prospectively, it is used to authorize or refuse proposed treatments, referrals, and even hospital admissions.
- Does UR constitute “practicing medicine” and if so should UR be limited to only those medical professionals licensed to practice medicine?
- Discuss who you think should head the utilization review program and justify your answer.
*After completion must respond to 3 classmates answer, price is included