- Choose from one of the following stages: pregnancy, infancy and childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and old age.
- List the specific nutrition issues affecting individuals in your selected stage.
- Choose a disease or medical condition that could possibly, or commonly, affect your individual. This could be anything ranging from diabetes to cirrhosis.
- Using the ABCDs of nutritional assessment, create a case study based on an actual client or patient. You can also make one up. Include the following in your case study:
- Anthropometrics, relevant biochemical tests, clinical assessment, and dietary intake analysis.
- Be sure to include a list of common medications that may be used to treat your patient’s condition and identify potential herb/nutrient/drug interactions that may be relevant.
- Identify your client’s cultural background and give clues as to their socioeconomic status and psychosocial variables. For example, your patient may be a senior living alone on a fixed income or might be living in a nursing facility with reputed staff.They are 2 discussion boards post below. read and Reply to each discussion post 100 words per each response so total 200words. Responses should demonstrate critical thinking and comprehension of the discussion topic and are strengthened when they are supported by additional research. You are expected to provide supporting details for your response; that support may come from the points covered in the readings and additional external research all source must be cited and listed (appropriately cited) in APA